Thursday, August 26, 2010

Emma Watson: Bit Flash

Do you remember this girl?
That's right it's 11-year-old Emma Watson playing Hermione Granger in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

That was in 2001 and for the next nine years we got to watch her grow up. You may have noticed like I did during the Prisoner of Azkaban that Ms. Watson was becoming a particularly lovely young woman if not then it probably dawned on you during the Yule Ball in the Goblet of Fire

Watson is sporting more then just school robes nowadays, she’s all over the fashion scene. She’s the new face for Burberry UK. She's even headed up some lines of her own. Now, I am in no way a fashion aficionada, my wardrobe consist of jeans, t-shirts, and a few skirts. Ms. Watson's new calling never would have come to my attention if I hadn't seen her on the cover of teen Vogue while wandering through the magazine section of Barns n' Noble. I had time to waste so I picked it up and starting reading. it was impressive to say the least. It was flashy and rebellious, classical and refined. It had a classic cinema meets the 1980's feeling with a liberal dash of Great Britain.  


Click Image to Enlarge


Click to Enlarge



Click to Enlarge



Click to Enlarge



Click to Enlarge


Gorgeous!

Minerva

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE HERMIONE! And Emma too! You should TOTALLY do a piece on how to decorate your room like Emma does hers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should check out my website! It's a Harry Potter fansite and is TOTALLY sweet! Here's the address: www.thedumbledorks.weebly.com Thanks! Cool website by the way! I love Hermione!

    ReplyDelete