Thursday, September 2, 2010

Babylon 5: Makes my List

Marcus Cole
Babylon 5 has been gradually making its way onto my list of favourite TV shows due mostly to its clever historical and Tolkien references.  It leaped to the top seven when it introduced Marcus Cole at the beginning of season three. He’s a ranger (reference to my favourite group in Lord of the Rings). He’s witty, charismatic, and quotes Shakespeare. He’s Persian (or Spanish) and drop dead gorgeous in his dark middle earth inspired uniform. Most importantly he is the one thing Babylon 5 was missing, he's British. It's as if this character was tailor made to drag me in. well I’m  already addicted lets seal the deal with steamy gorgeous chocolate for the heart. 

It just gets better and better!

Minerva

1 comment:

  1. Took you long enough to get hooked! How many times has the FKG brought it up?
    But seriously glad you've found a new (for you) show you enjoy

    ReplyDelete